- Be registered as a business in Namibia (Certificate of Business Registration from Ministry of Trade and Industry or Certificate of Good Standing from Social Security or Receiver of Revenue).
- Comprise of a Namibia-built brand.
- The ultimate Head Office must be located in Namibia.
- Score at least 50% on the TN Scorecard (See Appendix 1).
- Have a relevant quality assurance certificate (See Appendix 2).
- Employ at least 5 employees (permanent/ contract or temp). **
- Been operational for at least 24 months.
- Have a minimum annual revenue of N$1 000 000.
Steps to Register
- Collect or download a Membership Application Form and complete it (should you require help with the completion, please contact us).
- Submit the completed application form via email, fax or at our office including all required supporting documents (see checklist Appendix 3).
- We will then inform you after a maximum of 30 days of the outcome of your application, during which time we will review your information and may require you to provide additional information (remember, your co-operation during the review process will speed up your application).
Fees are calculated as 0.1% of annual company revenue, limited to a maximum of N$100 000 per year.
If your organisation registers as a holding company and pays the calculated fee outlined above, the first 3 (three) subsidiary companies register for free; and any additional companies can register at a 50% discount thereafter.
Click here to view the benefits in a new tab
Checklist for Application Form